Looking for the Perfect Thanksgiving Side Dish? Cinnamon Honey Spiced Winter Squash…with CBD!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and everyone is looking forward to their favorite Thanksgiving dishes while some of us are looking for ones that may become a new staple. This Cinnamon Honey Spiced Winter Squash is sure to become your new favorite for holidays and beyond!
During the holidays, we are typically surrounded with heavier dishes like casseroles and pies, leaving a hankering for something fresh. Adding in the simplicity of roasted vegetables can be just the pop that you need.
Roasting adds caramelization that makes any vegetable have a pop of sweetness while bringing out all of the other delicious flavors present. It lends to a hearty and satisfying flavor that feels a little fresher, but packs, dare I say, more flavor than your average casserole.
PLUS, it is SO simple. Seriously. Chop, sprinkle, toss, bake, done. AND to top that off, we’ve added some really amazing spices that add the holiday feel, while decreasing some of the holiday stress! This recipes uses Cured Cinnamon and Honey CBD spice for the perfect holiday flavor with the benefits of CBD.
CBD is a great addition to your arsenal any time of year, but especially during the holidays. People are typically more stressed during the holidays from family (hey, we all get a little stressed around them!), traveling, staying up late, drinking more, and eating foods that maybe aren’t as nourishing. CBD can help alleviate some of this stress and give your body some much needed love.
So let’s get to the super simple recipe that you’ve been waiting for!
- 6 cups winter squash of choice (kabocha, acorn, butternut, or even sweet potato- these were used here)
- 2 T oil of choice ( I recommend ghee, coconut oil, or avocado oil)
- 3 t Cinnamon and Honey Cured Nutrition Spice
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Chop squash into about 1 inch cubes
- Mix with oil and cinnamon and honey
- Place on a baking sheet, leaving room in between each piece for optimal caramelization.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Once cooked, mix together, top with a little sprinkle of spice, and serve!
I hope you loved this recipe for Cinnamon Honey Spiced Winter Squash! To find more like it, continue checking the Cured Nutrition blog or subscribe to stay updated on the newest product releases, recipes, and more!