Holy FUDGE.. only a BITE SHOT can do them justice. In this weeks featured Cured Collective Blog, we are highlighting a fudge-alish recipe from our friend over at the Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink blog.
These NO BAKE, 4 ingredients, CBD Infused Chocolate balls are full of medicinal benefits and can curb any chocolaty caving! Made with BOTH our CBD infused PB Chocolate Spice and organically grown hemp oil, these no-bake balls come with a long list of health benefits.
Highlighted products used in this recipe:
WHAT IT IS:
- When CBD is referred to as “full spectrum” or “whole plant extract”, it means that product contains CBD as well as all other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant including CBN, CBG, and THCV.
- Full Spectrum Raw comes in 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 2000mg serving/CBD 16.5mg
- When you select a full-spectrum hemp option, you benefit from this multitude of potential beneficial cannabinoids, as well as the plant terpenes and flavonoids found in the original hemp plant.
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Ease nausea
- May reduce anxiety
- Headache relief
- May relieve symptoms of PTSD
WHAT IT IS:
- Add a touch of PB Mocha flavor to your coffee, tea, or morning toast!
- Microdosing our spices in combination with our other products should achieve sufficient daily cannabinoid levels which in turn helps to regulate several bodily functions.
- 100mg CBD/jar
- Our spices should be used no differently than any other spice in your cabinet. Use at any time of the day on your favorite meal or in any drink.
- Aids in recovery
- Promotes a restful night of sleep (when taken in combination with an Oil)
- Promotes focus and energy (when taken in microdose serving)
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinches sea salt
- 4-6 droppers CBD oil
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs optional
- 8 large dates soaked
Soak nuts overnight in warm water and a pinch of salt (see above for benefits)
Drain and rinse off nuts
Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes, drain and pit. Set aside
Pulse nuts in a food processor until blended finely. Scrape the wall of the food processor a few times.
Add cacao powder and sea salt, and blend again
Add peanut butter, dates and CBD oil (optional), blend well. Freeze the batter for about half an hour to cool it down (makes it easier to roll into balls without sticking too much)
Use a cookie dough scooper or roll into balls with some cacao nibs
Store in the freezer. Sit in room temperature for about 5 minutes to defrost and enjoy!
- You can substitute the cashew and walnuts with any kind of nuts and seeds. Oily nuts come out to be more fudgy.
- For the use of optional CBD: it will not change the taste of these chocolate peanut butter balls nor will you feel “high”. This additive is purely for health and wellness benefits. (Please consult your doctor first if you have any health concerns)