Sip on this refreshing mocktail as you enjoy the last few weeks of summer BBQ weather. This refreshing drink is filled with freshly squeezed orange and pineapple juice, a touch of lime juice, coconut water and seltzer for some bubbles.
What makes this refresher stand out from the rest?
It could be the tangy sunrise bite of the fresh fruit juice, or perhaps it is the sweet infused cinnamon rim that will truly chill out your dinner guests and allow them to savor the sunrays and evening laughs!
Whether you’re not a drinker or you just need a break from the booze, this summery mocktails will *not* disappoint.
4 Cups Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
2 Cups Pineapple Juice
1 Cup Coconut Water
1 Cup Sparkling Water
½ Cup Aloe Vera Inner Gel
¼ Cup Lime Juice
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Honey Spice
Choice of Tequila
- Fill a pitcher full of ice. Pour over the orange and pineapple juice, coconut water, lime juice and stir it together. Top with the seltzer for fizz!
- Slice orange slices, use one to ‘wet’ the rim of your chosen glass.
- Place 2-4 tbsp of Cinnamon Honey Spice on a flat plate/surface
- Place rim in spice, cover the rim
- Pour mixture into a glass, add in the orange slice. DELISH.