Serenity Gummies…you love them, right? Whether you’re a new user or an OG fan, we’re sure you’ve found yourself wondering when and how to time your gummies for the most potent effect. Today, we’ll answer those questions and suggest a few tried and true practices for protecting your presence.
With a science-backed blend of Ashwagandha, Reishi Mushroom, L-Theanine, and Full Spectrum CBD, these good-for-you gummies are packed with ingredients that buffer the daily toll of stress on your mental and physical health. Still, there are still best practices when consuming supplements; Serenity Gummies are no different! Here’s what you need to know about timing your gummies to guarantee you’re always experiencing sweet tranquility.
Get The Most From Your Gummies
- Bioavailability is the ability of a supplement to be absorbed and used by the body. Various factors impact the level of bioavailability, and the overall rates of absorption differ from person to person. With this in mind, remember that your specific onset time and optimal dose may be different from your neighbor’s. Your body is your metric; listen and adjust accordingly.
- Timing your supplementation appropriately will help with overall absorption, or bioavailability, of your gummies. As a general rule of thumb, ingest your gummies prior to (or at the start of) a meal. This will quicken the onset, while taking your gummies after a meal tends to delay the onset.
- CBD is lipophilic, meaning that it dissolves best in fat. Adding a moderate amount of high-quality fat to your meal (like, MCT Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Clarified Ghee, or even a fresh filet of salmon) will help break down the cannabinoid molecules and shuttle them into your bloodstream even faster.
- Most individuals experience the effects of their gummies within 30-60 minutes, depending on all of the previously mentioned factors. Whether you’re planning a yoga class or heading off to your in-law’s, keep this window in mind and pop your gummies accordingly.
- Finally, good news: you can’t overdo it with these gummies. While our packaging suggests two gummies per dose, you can take an additional dose when you are experiencing higher stress levels or more intense feelings of unease. We call this the CURED break-through dose.
Serenity Starts Here
To no one’s surprise, Serenity Gummies immediately became our best-selling supplement. Since their debut, we’ve seen a few major trends in our community’s supplementation routine. Some of you love your gummies as a pre-meditation hack for deeper presence, while others swear by their nightly dose for an even stronger sleep stack. We’re here to say: there’s no right or wrong way to use your gummies. When you’re feeling good and grounded, these gummies are doing their job.
For Our Meditators
Pop your gummies 30-60 minutes before your meditation practice for the best results. Your mind and body will be primed to unwind, and you’ll have no trouble anchoring your attention onto your breath. You will likely find that it’s easier to inhabit your body without the distraction of your usually chaotic thoughts. Click here to a 3-minute reset.
For Our 9-5ers
Peak stress after a long day? Yeah, we know the feeling. Try eating your gummies when you clock out for the day, before starting your commute home. By the time you walk through your front door, you’ll feel the weight of the world slip off your shoulders (maybe just your work satchel) and forget you were sitting in rush-hour traffic for 49 agonizing minutes.
For Our Sleep Stackers
Combine your gummies with your Night Caps for a dynamic duo that will never disappoint. The combination of ingredients will promote sweet relief and subtle sedation to help your mind and body detach from the day’s busyness and drift off into deep sleep. You will likely experience shorter sleep latency and less restlessness throughout the night. What’s not to love about that?
If you have any additional questions about your Serenity Gummies, know that we’re here to help simplify your perfect daily dose. Reach out to us and we’ll help you slip into sweet tranquility with ease.