At CURED, we are committed to helping our customers feel their best through unmatched forward thinking supplements. We will revolutionize the concept of what a supplement is and we look forward to you playing an integral role. We are currently hiring for a crucial role in the overall affiliate marketing department. The goal of this role is to continuously engage and cultivate long-term, meaningful relationships with Cured’s network of influencer/partner communities to create strong Cured brand advocates who share & embody the mission at the heart of the Cured brand.
As a partnerships manager you will display the following skills:
– Takes initiative by displaying big picture thinking and an understanding of company goals and implements creative strategies in support of company goals & objectives
– Demonstrates a clear understanding & demonstration of company values
– Acts as a strong team player & communicates clearly
– Strong communication & relationship building skills. Must be a people person!
– Exudes autonomy with a desire to continue to learn and grow
– Must be detail oriented & have ability to meet deadlines, manage many moving parts at once
– Must have deep understanding of fitness / nutrition / bodybuilding industry & influencers in the space & have desire to stay up-to-date on this always-evolving influencer / fitness / nutrition / supplement space.
– Holds proficient computer skills including Google suite
Your direct responsibilities play a key role in the company operations and are focused on the following:
– Manages up to current partnership & marketing team members while helping to manage & build partnership team initiatives according to budget, calendar, & KPIs (ROI / representation / deliverables ) that lead to genuine brand advocacy & growth.
– Identify and develop measurable influencer partnerships that ladder up to company goals & values by researching new partners that bring value across various social media channels, blogs, podcasts, and emerging platforms.
– Negotiate and see through execution of partnership team deliverables & expectations / representation
– Ideate innovative partner ideas leveraging talent
– Coordinates campaigns with marketing department
Inputs, outputs and expectations:
– Goes the extra mile for partners
– Product delivery, payments, communication, partner travel experiences
– Acts as a strong account manager
– Drives accountability through clear direction and delivery
– Maintains & manages partner expectations
– Help set KPIs and quarterly goals for partnership team alongside current partnership team
– Assists in managing and and maintaining partners marketing budget with current partnership team
Your overall performance and growth in the company will be evaluated on but not limited to:
1. Ability to be a team player & execute job duties according to Cured company values
2. Partner acquisition & retention. Overall scaling of the partnership team.
3. Partner feedback and overall experience
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Lakewood, CO 80228 (Preferred)
Job is primarily remote, but on occasion, will need to be in the Cured HQ office, in Lakewood, CO for strategic company conversations, etc. Once a month, will need to be available to host Cured partners while they are in town for 2-3 days.
Bachelor’s Degree (Required) in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Business Management + 2-3 years of relevant work experience
If you think this position is for you, please send a CV and resume to Alexis@CuredNutrition.com.