THC-Free Berry Mint Popsicles
Fresh-from-the-freezer treats are the name of the game this summer, so we rounded our favorite berry-licious pops to help you cool everyone off! These 3-ingredient creamy strawberry and blueberry yogurt popsicles are simple healthy treats that deliver a nerve-calming sensation. Infused with the Classic Mint Oil, these pops are a THC-free treat even the most CBD-skeptical BBQ guest this 4th can enjoy!
CBD Isolate products are generally labeled as being 99% or more pure CBD depending on the form they come in. CBD Isolate is simply purified CBD that has been extracted from the hemp plant and isolated from the other cannabinoids and plant compounds.
During the isolate extraction process, through a method called chromatography, all other plant materials are removed, including other cannabinoids and plant terpenes. The result is a white powder comprised of at least 99 percent CBD. This new substance, CBD isolate, is flavorless and odorless.
- Trace amounts of THC are potentially removed
- No flavor to interfere with the taste of your edible products
- No odor of the original plant source
- More control of the CBD levels of the finished product
- The potential for higher levels of CBD per dose
- Lower cost/milligram
Curious on the difference between this Classic Mint vs the Full Spectrum? Refresh over on the What’s Happening In The World of Wellness blog.
For these strawberry and blueberry popsicles, you will need fresh strawberries and blueberries, full-fat coconut milk, and honey. Also, a popsicle kit, and popsicle sticks if it is not a reusable mold.
To make these popsicles, you want to puree the strawberries in a blender. Use the ripest strawberries possible. Then add in your coconut milk and honey. I love using full-fat coconut milk. It gives the popsicles just the perfect amount of creaminess. Next, pour the mixture into your popsicle mold and let them freeze for about 5 hours.
To remove, just simply run the molds under warm water until the popsicles loosen.
- 10 oz fresh ripe strawberries
- 10 oz fresh ripe blueberries
- 2 cups full-fat plain coconut milk
- ¼ cup honey
- THC-Free Classic Mint Oil
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Blend strawberries on high speed until puree like consistency. Add milk and honey, and continue to blend until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, insert the sticks, and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water until the pops loosen, and then remove