Easy Roasted Vegetable Pasta
When cold, wet weather hits, there’s nothing more satisfying than sitting down to a generous bowl of pasta that’s warm, filling and packed with flavor.
This Easy Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe is full of roasted butternut squash, brussels sprouts, mushrooms, pumpkin seeds, and goat cheese.
Residing here in Colorado, one can tell that the enchanted chilly season is upon us by the crispness in the morning air, roaring golden aspens covering the mountain tops, and the evening warm mug of spiked apple cider resting on the fireplace. I’ve officially ordered all the cozy candles, unpacked my warmest sweaters, and I’ve been roasting every single vegetable I can get my hands on.
I’ve also been recipe testing a lot – helllooo Thanksgiving prep. With pumpkin-spice aroma filling the air, I’ll be on the hunt for quick and easy, less mess, healthy or healthy-ISH dinners that are still totally satisfying, delicious, and of course, cozy to pair with this enchanting season.
That’s why I’m completely obsessed with this Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe featuring the newest product to join the Cured edible lineup. Talk about a total showcase of prominent upfront savory and herbaceous notes to pair with any dish this fall!
If you’re not in the mood to spend your shorter evenings making your pasta from scratch, you can also make this recipe with dried gluten-free (or regular) pasta like I did. Use your favorite combination of wild mushrooms for earthy fall flavor, though cultivated mushrooms would also be delicious!
We are in the season of gatherings, so round up your loved ones to share a warm, generous, yet effortless bowl of goodness!
Happy Fall, friends!
- 1/4 cup Cured Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/2 – 1 pound brussels sprouts ends removed and halved
- 1 – 1.5 pound butternut squash cubed into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 (16 oz) box Gluten-Free Pasta (regular will work!)
- 1 (3.5 oz) container crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk together sauce ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place prepped brussels sprouts and butternut squash onto a rimmed 9×13 in baking sheet. Toss with half the sauce.
- Roast 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin seeds in the last 5 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt, if necessary.
- While vegetables are roasting, cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain, but save the pasta water.
- Toss pasta with remaining sauce, roasted vegetables, and goat cheese.
- Add pasta water if needed to keep the sauce lose (or if re-heating leftovers).
- Taste and re-season if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy